Gratitude – 10 Reasons for Thanks
Fall and the holidays seem to be times of reflection of my life. I come to the conclusion that I am thankful for much and then again not enough.
Of course, I am thankful for my family, home, and pets. My life is a sum of all parts and those parts are worthy of gratitude.
1. Modern medicine. Modern medicine extends our lives and the quality of life.
2. Antibiotics. Anyone with kids or suffering from an infection will agree. Antibiotics.
3. Coffee. Do I need to say anything?
4. Freedom. Living in a country built upon individual freedoms and liberty. I am very fortunate to live here.
5. Internet. Meeting new people around the globe, learning vast amounts of information, and blogging. Of course.
6. Art. Beauty created from the imagination and minds of artists.
7. Pink flowers. My favorite color flower is pink. They are feminine and girly.
8. My body. I am very grateful for a healthy body, mobility, and full function.
9. Love and forgiveness. Ok. That’s two but I believe they go together.
10. Life and the beauty of the world. Every day is a new adventure, experience, and wonder.
What will you put on your list of 10?